LOGISTICS IN CHALLENGING MARKETS
The “LOGISTICS IN CHALLENGING MARKETS” show is dedicated to support internationally expanding companies and their Commercial and Logistics orientated decision makers to understand logistical needs and requirements, especially in Europe and The Americas.
If you want to learn best practices from other Leaders in Logistics, this show is for you.
Each episode features an interview with a Partner, Managing Director or Logistics Leader, discussing topics like:
1. How to logistically support the companies international business development.
2. What customers expect in complicated logistics markets.
3. How Logistics can become a Value Added Service.
4. How to strategically build partnerships with logistics service providers.
5. Why niche markets are markets of the future.